DELIVERY & RETURNS
• Order by 10am ET for delivery within 10 business days.
• $9.95 delivery cost for all orders.
Important delivery information:
• We deliver orders Monday-Friday.
• Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays.
• We don't deliver on Saturday, Sunday or public holidays.
• If you place an order on a weekend or public holiday, we will process your order the next business day.
• Orders over $500.00 will ship via ‘signature required’ service.
• Orders cannot be split and must be delivered to a single address.
• Free shipping promotions apply to standard shipping only.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes.
• We do not offer international deliveries from this store. We do not ship to freight forwarding companies. You can update your country browsing preferences here. Please read our Terms & Conditions for further information.
Want to return an item? Get in touch here and we'll be happy to sort it out for you.
The white frangipani flowers that grow across Bali are said to bring enlightenment. They’re used to fragrance Ms Koroi’s famous incense, which is used across the island as part of a daily mindful ritual. Traditionally made and hand-crafted, these incense sticks burn with minimal smoke, releasing the gentle aroma of fruity and exotic frangipani, thought to create a restorative atmosphere.
Each hand-packed tube contains 20 sticks of incense.
Sweet and floral, the symbolic flower of Bali.
Traditionally made, slowly dried under the Balinese sun.
Traditional Balinese fabric
Hand-packed by village craftswomen.